The Planning Stage
We design a specific, targeted plan for each and every search assignment we accept. We then conduct thorough research to uncover potential candidates.
Once we identify good candidates, we make contact with them on a direct, personal basis.
- We present the objectives, opportunities responsibilities and potential of the position.
- We examine the qualifications of the candidates against the requirements of the position.
- We select the candidates who are the best match.
Presenting the Candidates
The qualified candidates are presented for consideration.
- Only when a strong mutual interest exists does the process continue.
- We assist in scheduling and monitoring the interviewing process.
The Decision and the Offer
We offer expert counsel and advice at this critical point.
- We facilitate communication on salary terms and benefits.
- We assist the candidate through the emotional process of resigning the present position.